The art of pure volumes – Our intuition led us to using “pure” (not bonded) materials on the aluminium structure of the Artematica doors, a move which opened up endless ideas and combinations. From the refined use of glass in every colour and finish to wood that conveys strong tactile sensations to lacquered surfaces and metal laminates, Artematica has been designed down to the last detail to make movements more fluid and more assured, to bring about a softer closure of cabinet doors and to respect the highest safety standards thanks to rounded corners and edges.
- textured surfaces enhance tactile experiences
- rounded door and worktop edges for more safety and cleaning ease
- glass doors can be customised by means of a special inlay technique
- laminates are extremely water, heat and steam resistant
- the lightest lacquered door in the world means longer lasting hinges
- all the materials must pass strict quality tests before being approved
- the first kitchen with an aluminium door structure that supports “pure”, non-bonded, materials
- the first kitchen in the world with a door in layered laminate covered with wood and aluminium
- the first kitchen with a door fitted with a rubber soft-close seal
Matt Grey Glass with New Logica System
With the refined qualities of glass, one of the most fascinating, pure and least toxic materials available, is a continuous source of inspiration for us. Just like master glass workers look for shapes and colours in molten glass, likewise we have devised different creations for our kitchens.
Destressed Brass, Antalya Grey Stone
Using metals in your kitchen give the kitchen layout a unique appearance. The use of metals is inspired by professional kitchens and conveying their appeal, is growing increasingly in homes thanks to its technical qualities such as resistance and hygiene.
All the wood finishes used in our kitchens respect the pursuit of wellness through the tactility of surfaces: the sensation conveyed by the warmth and feel of the material at your fingertips.
We also ensure timeless aesthetics, the wood species used in our kitchens are completely free from toxic substances; they are protected by a water-based varnish from which all aromatic solvents, that are very carcinogenic, have been removed.